Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Tipping Point

The Tipping Point so far has been a so-so book. The first 50 pages or so were really interesting and the author grabbed on to my attention. It was interesting reading about things that tipped and things that are still here today and how it happened. After about page 50, i started to drift off into space. I mean, the book is interesting but the author just uses to many examples. The book starts to drag on and you kind of can't wait until it's over. I also think the book could be a little shorter. The author uses to many unnecessary examples and the book should be shorter than what it really is. I understood what the book was trying to say in the first few chapters and reading the rest of it is just getting redundant I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment